- Surrey Jobs
- £28k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Financial Lines Account Handler
Package: GBP28,000 – GBP40,000
Our client is seeking a strong experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their dedicated Financial Lines team to develop successful and profitable relationships with both clients and underwriters. Supporting the Partner/Account Executive. You will handle a portfolio of clients from quotation through to policy You will build excellent relationships with clients and Underwriters to ensure best premium and coverage.
Skills & Knowledge:
– Commercial Insurance Broking background with a good grasp of Financial Lines classes to include Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers
– FCA Compliance Procedures and Due Diligence
– Money Laundering Rules
– Principles and practice of insurance and their application
– Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
– Handling and processing both new and renewal business to include MTA’s
– Preparing presentations for clients and Underwriters
– Negotiating premiums and Coverage
– Placing the Business
– Processing cover notes, debit/credit notes and any other technical documentation
You must have strong Commercial Account handling experience with an interest and focus on Financial Lines
Cert CII qualified
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Salary is very dependent on the knowledge and experience brought
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.