- Kent Jobs
- £25k - 27k per year + Bonus
- Full Time
Job Title – Private Clients Insurance Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP25,000 – GBP27,000
Location – Maidstone
Industry – Insurance
– Assist in achieving Group/Division client retention targets by providing an excellent level of – service.
– Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable).
– Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
– Obtain renewal terms and present to client.
– Produce and issue professional summaries and reports using the companys templates.
– Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
– Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with the companys procedures.
– Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
– Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
– Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
– Produce accurate and professional documentation at all times using relevant company templates.
– Process adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premium.
– Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
– Refer all queries that fall outside own experience, knowledge and authority to senior staff.
– Liaise with and assist other branches and Group Resources as necessary.
Youll have exceptional planning and organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Youll thrive on challenge and love the buzz of closing deals, exceeding targets and reaping the rewards. Whilst youre tenacious in your approach, youll put people first and ensure their experience reflects our longstanding reputation for outstanding customer service.
– 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grades C and above.
– Cert CII desirable.
Annual Group Bonus Scheme (up to 17.5%).
Performance related bonuses.
25 days holiday + bank holidays – with options to buy, sell, or bank up to 5 days each year.
Contributory pension scheme (up to 12%).
Health and well-being plan where you can claim back routine healthcare costs, such as dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy, and much more!
A monthly gym membership benefit (subject to T&Cs).
Restaurant and high street discounts.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.