- West Yorkshire Jobs
- £70k - 90k per year
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title – Client Management Director
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP70,000 – GBP90,000
Location – West Yorkshire
The Client Management Director will be the senior contact and will lead a team of Account Executives and brokers and run the profit and loss for the team. They will drive revenue growth through the provision of company services to their clients, through a dedicated team of Account Executives/Client Managers, drawing upon designated service teams and specialist resources, including those from other Divisions of the company where appropriate.
The Client Management Director will build a highly motivated, focused team of Account Executives/Client Managers with a total portfolio expected to grow from current levels of GBP1.2mill, who are encouraged to share problems and use initiative in the pursuit of customer service excellence. Through strong leadership and influence, the Client Management Director will set the standard for others to aspire to.
– Lead a dedicated team of Account Executives/client managers to achieve the annual revenue target for their group of clients by effectively implementing the client management strategy and annual plans.
– Manage the performance delivered by that dedicated team and ensure the overall profitable growth of revenue of their clients.
– Drive the highest level of service to each Client, within area of responsibility, in line with the agreed client service tools
– Act as senior relationship manager for designated clients co-ordinating client relationship management across the whole of the company. Build senior level relationships within their Clients
Qualifications & Experience:
– ACII/FCII or equivalent
– Experience in the insurance industry with proven experience in:
– Client relationship management
– People management and motivation
– Commercial understanding of business i.e market forces, business drivers etc
– Deep and thorough understanding of client business and risk issues
– Understanding of the Insurance market dynamics and key player
– Programme design
– Insurance technical knowledge to Level Three competence
– Knowledge of Aon products and services
– Client relationship management
– Fee setting and negotiation skills
– Inspiring communicator
– Expense management
– Influencing skills
– Capable of ambassadorial role in local geographic area
– Able to motivate and inspire teams to achieve success
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday. They also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.