- London Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Claims PMO Manager
Contract – 12 Month FTC
Salary – GBP30,000 – GBP40,000
Location – London
Our client has an exciting opportunity for someone seeking to develop their career within the world’s leading insurance brand.
The projects range across process improvements, automation, analytics, fraud identification, technology platform improvements and digital development.
This role is key in ensuring that the programme is governed and managed, using world class standards and methodologies, leading an established PMO function. The PMO Manager will work closely with Project Managers, Operational leads and various finance teams to ensure all projects meet the commitments on time, cost and quality. They will also track any risks or issues to proactively engage stakeholders and initiate mitigation plans to bring back projects on track. This also requires constant interaction with broader company teams outside of claims, and central functions such as the UK&I Transformation Office.
If you are an experienced PMO, or a high performing graduate with some experience, this role would be an ideal platform to gain an end to end experience of working in a successful change function within a large global business.
Skills & Experience:
– This position would suit someone with 2-4 years experience within a similar position
– Ability to think broad however dive deep into projects and issues when required
– Common sense and judgement to predict issues proactively, before they are too late to tackle
– Ability to decipher detailed information and translate it into simple statements for executives to follow and make decisions
– Creativity and optioneering to present approaches to overcome hurdles
– Understanding of business cases, benefits and costs
– General PM skills, including understanding of agile methodologies
– Able to plan and execute data gathering, analysis & visualisation (MS Office experience is essential, most importantly Excel and PowerPoint
– Interpersonal Skills
– Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders and build trust
– Excellent communication skills, requiring frequent interaction with senior level Directors
– Personal leadership qualities to work with a varied set of work teams and help them navigate through a complex set of tasks
– Ability to lead matrix reporting teams
– Situational awareness
– Facilitation Skills
– Communicating with impact (Verbally and written)
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful