- London Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Role: Energy Technician
Job type: Permanent
Our client, one of the largest insurance brokers in the world are currently looking for an Energy Technician to join their team in London.
– Preparation of Client premium invoices and closings using Brokasure Enterprise (BE)
– Submission of market documentation to Xchanging via IMR. Using e-accounts & A&S
– Facilitate the prompt resolution of bureau and accounts queries
– Updating of relevant processing systems for monthly KPI purposes
– Liaison with underwriters or insurers regarding premium payment where required
– Monitoring signings and clearing Bureau Held Funds
– Monitoring Premium payment conditions
– Supporting the business and accounts department with credit control where required.
Skills & Experience:
– It is essential that applicants have experience of using Brokasure Enterprise and a complete understanding of the bureau premium process
– Understanding of Energy Business
– Minimum 2 years experience within the Insurance Industry
– Working knowledge of Global Tax Liabilities and ability to understand and process Tax Schedules. Knowledge of TMF Tax Tool would be beneficial but not essential
– Understanding of Regulatory and Compliance for both Retail and Wholesale business
– Ability to work on your own initiative
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website now! www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk