- London Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Delegated Authorities Analyst
Package: GBP35,000 – GBP40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of Job:
To ensure that the company (and other third parties) and binding authorities are managed in line with syndicate procedures, regulatory requirements and best practice. Support the monitoring and oversight of Coverholders and other third parties including TPAs and brokers and support and adopt best Delegated Underwriting Management practice across the company.
– Approval of new Coverholders and binding authorities in line with company procedures, regulatory requirements and best practice.
– Processing and approval of binding authority renewals in line with company procedures, regulatory requirements and best practice.
Lineslips, Consortia and Master Policies:
– Knowledge of Lloyd’s and internal requirements for lineslips, consortia and master policies.
– Review audit reports and ensure audit recommendations are appropriate, RAG rated, time bound, centrally recorded and communicated to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
– Track associated recommendations to completion in a timely manner, ensuring any issues are escalated appropriately.
– Assist in audit scoping and the preparation of auditor packs.
– Processing of new broker applications and annual reviews in line with company procedures, regulatory requirements and best practice.
– Production and issuance of Terms of Business Agreements.
– Respond to any queries raised by the offshore team in a timely manner.
– Support the Delegated Authorities Manager to manage the offshore team’s quality and productivity.
– Responsibility for checking own work and assisting peers where required.
– Operation of controls in line with the companys risk management framework.
– Approve and renew Coverholders, binders and broker TOBAs in line with the company documented policies and procedures.
– Closure or escalation of audit recommendations or other issues in conjunction with the Delegated Authorities Manager.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.