- London Jobs
- £45k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Claims Broker / ECF Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is currently looking for a Claims Broker / ECF Technician. This person will ned to meet clients claims needs on a daily basis by processing Property, Liability and Transportation claims emanating from the USA, either via ECF, or broking/depositing claim files to Underwriters in the Lloyds or the Company market as directed. To provide full claims technical services to the Department.
General responsibilities include, assisting in the resolution of queries from other departments and offices, broking claims files to Lloyd’s Underwriters, XCS and Company Markets, correspondence, diary management, and the full processing of claims files from first advice to final settlement via ECF/Class.
Skills and Experience:
– At least 5 years of Claims Broking experience
– Working knowledge of North American Property and Casualty Binding Authority business (preferred but not essential)
– Claims Technical experience of processing and collecting monthly Claims Bordereaux for North American Property and Casualty Binding Authority business
– Numerate, articulate and analytical
– Good organisational/Timekeeping skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Good word and outlook skills
– Knowledge of ECF/CLASS system
– Knowledge of LINEAGE system (preferred but not essential
– GCSEs, A-C Grades essential
– A Levels / Diploma (preferred)
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.