- South Yorkshire Jobs
- £40k - 50k per year + package
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Manager – Commercial Insurance (full servicing role)
Location: South Yorkshire
Package: GBP40,000 – GBP50,000 + package
Industry: Corporate Insurance Broking, Commercial Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
The role sits within an International insurance broking firm who pride themselves on an advice lead, consultative approach. They are well established brand with a global presence.
· This established, award winning broking firm has a strong reputation, dealing with a whole range of clients from an office network. This particular role is set within the Commercial and Corporate team with a book of clients to manage from day one.
· The role is created by ongoing growth and investment, making this a stepping stone to bigger things within the business for an ambitious person who excels.
· Working with a range of existing clients and new prospects within the Northern market, your role will be to contribute to management and growth of the regional book.
· This is a targeted role, but its not high pressure and its all about the bigger picture, making sure client service is at the forefront of your mind always
· You will be an experienced Insurance Account Executive, with a track record of servicing clients in the Commercial space.
· It is important that you are a strong networker and communicator, with a track record of winning and managing long term business accounts and relationships at a corporate level.
· You will demonstrate experience of working with complex accounts with multiple stakeholders.
· CII qualifications are strongly preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.