- London Jobs
- £27k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – HNW Account Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £27,000 – £33,000
Location – East London
Industry – Insurance Broker, HNW, High Net Worth, Private Clients
Our client a well-established Brokerage based Chingford are recruiting for a HNW Account Manager to place and administer clients insurance programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To set up new policies to administer existing policies and to be proactive and focused on New Business and Renewal Retention.
- Obtain quotations for HNW insurance and experience to look after an existing book of HNW clients.
- To assist in the achievement of all forecasts plans/programmes and budgets in your respective area of work as agreed with Manager
- To maintain appropriate regular contact with existing clients to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
- To assist team in obtaining quotations dealing with presentations obtaining renewal data and terms so as to maximise new client sales and renewal retention.
- Keep accurate and complete records of communications and business transactions in accordance with company procedures and assist with team admin duties when necessary
- Able to plan and prioritise personal workload and diary to meet business requirements targets and timescales.
- To promote and maintain a high Company image of professionalism competence and customer satisfaction.
- To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business
- To understand and observe at all times the firms Treating Customers Fairly Policy
- 2 Years High Net Worth insurance knowledge
- Ideally CERT CII qualified but not essential
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk