- Kent Jobs
- £24k - 30k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Claims Handler/Manager – Broker Claims
Package: £24 000 – £30,000
Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Claims Manager to join a reputable well established Insurance Broker whose focus is on delivering a high-quality service.
- As the Claims Manager, you will be responsible for managing claims across the Commercial department within a well-established Insurance Broker
- This position would highly suit someone who is ambitious with a good operational background and some technical knowledge of Property/Liability
- The ideal candidate will be very motivated and can be left to manage a team of 10
- As the Claims Manager, you will also be responsible for commercial risks across all departments including Commercial Property Public and Employers Liability
- As the Claims Manager, you will also take a proactive role in ensuring the smooth handling of claims within the business including liaising directly with clients insurance companies’ claims departments loss adjusters and any other stakeholders in respect of all claims.
- Undertake client/site visits were required to assist with claim preparation/investigation and to provide broker support on adjuster visits.
- Responsible for producing statistical claims data for client use or for the management team in their dealings with insurers and clients that can be used to assist with renewal retention.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels Warm and personable individual who is customer focussed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong confident individual with a professional approach
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.