- London Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: International Property Broker Support Technician x2
£40,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Our client a major Insurance Brokerage in the City are now recruiting for 2 x International Property Broker Support Technicians, one of which would be preferable to have Spanish as a first or second language.
The job profile is as follows:
Our client’s international organisation is looking for 2 x Broker Support Technicians to join their specialty division. Ambitious with a keen eye for detail, you will be a dedicated professional keen to provide the ultimate support to your team.
Working as part of a high functioning and results oriented team, focussing on the financial elements of their transactions. Managing timely and accurate accounting transactions, gathering evidence of cover and premium signings whilst ensuring a high quality service to clients.
– Maintain and demonstrate a level of Technical Insurance knowledge, recognising the Insurance Industry and its regulators.
– Build your knowledge of what our accounting team does and actively seek to develop a robust working relationship with the Insurance Broking Accounts Team.
– Clear all financial issues in a timely and succinct manner. This includes bad debt, un-allocated cash, un-collected brokerage, held funds, funding and late signings!
– Track, collection and payment of ‘Premium Payment Warranties’. Take appropriate action to mitigate all potential Errors and Omissions exposure.
– Support the team with pre-processing, accounting and settlement queries within 48 hours of receipt. Ensure the timely closure of all Workflows for dedicated functions.
Qualifications – External
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
– Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent with current industry knowledge.
– A solid grasp of underwriting and experience in transactional broker setting would be highly advantageous.
– Confident when extracting and piecing together information from a wide range of different sources
– High attention to detail and accurate when managing and communicating data. Confident in voicing an opinion when it’s required.
– Responsible for managing risk within your role, confident in safe guarding clients and others. Easily able recognise potential problems and seeking advice as necessary.
– Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills, strong communication and social skills with a highly analytical approach and ambitious attitude.
– Good problem solving approach, results oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude
– Proficient in MS Office
– Eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful