- South Yorkshire Jobs
- Up to £35,000
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Commercial Claims Team Leader – Broker Claims
Package: up to £35,000
Industry: Insurance, Liability, Commercial Claims, Motor Claims, Haulage Claims
Our client, one of the UKs leading independent brokers, have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Claims Handler to join one of their main branch to manage an established team of commercial claims handler
– Established as one of the top chartered brokers throughout the UK
– Regarded as one of the top employers in the Insurance market
– Pride themselves on their ability of rewarding hard work
– You will take a Senior role within a very well established team of 5
– Responsibility for managing the claims function from a strategic and leadership perspective.
– The role will encompass all elements of man-management (both direct and indirect reporting lines) to ensure long and short term goals are appropriately defined pursued and achieved.
– The role is a genuine mix of leadership and technical EL/PL/Motor claims knowledge.
– As well as proven track record or Team Leading you will possess significant technical EL/PL claims knowledge gained within either insurance and/or claims management/handling
– Have dealt with claim worth in excess of £2 million
– You will demonstrate strong communication influencing and presentation skills coupled with as analytical approach and strong attention to detail.
– ACII qualification (or work towards) is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard