- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £35k - 45k per year
- Full Time
Commercial Sales Executive
Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Range £35,000 – £45,000 negotiable depending on experience + Bonus scheme, Pension and Death in Service cover
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic, established and successful team, to play a key part in our clients continued growth plans. If you enjoy developing new business and forming professional, effective business relationships, this is a great opportunity to join our clients Hertfordshire Brokerage and take the next step in your career.
Focussed on SME business Insurance & Risk management, you’ll be responsible for building a pipeline of new business working alongside the partners and other sales colleagues within the agency to identify new leads via research, our existing client base, referrals and networking events.
Developing productive business relationships with key stakeholders will be integral to being successful in this role and you will have the opportunity to run your own marketing campaigns to support this.
What we’re looking for;
We are looking for individuals who thrive on challenge, exceeding targets and reaping the rewards before moving on to your next sales opportunity. You’ll ensure our customers are put first and make sure their experience reflects our longstanding reputation for outstanding customer service.
You will have proven experience in a direct to customer, face to face commercial insurance sales role, within the SME market, particularly food, drink, hospitality &/or property owners. Energetic and enthusiastic, resilient and tenacious, you’re passionate not pushy when it comes to selling and build strong, long-term relationships with your clients. You’ve exceptional planning and organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, A fantastic team player, you’ll do everything you can to make a real difference to the team from day one.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement.
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence.
Possess good IT skills to use Word documents and specific systems.
- Sales and customer service skills.
- Educated to A-level with 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Driving licence to visit clients at their business premises
What we can offer
- “a great place to work”, serving customers across Hertfordshire and North London, as well as a business where you can thrive and enjoy a successful career.
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience and a generous bonus scheme, Contributory pension scheme, Death in service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Professional qualification support
Hertford: 01992 445710