- London Jobs
- £70,000 + package
- Full Time
London are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who has experience with IT systems related projects in the insurance sector to join their IT Change Team.
This role is focussed on business applications, working closely with the Business Applications Manager you will ensure delivery and management of business application projects within the organisation in line with strategic priorities. You will be an integral member of the team working closely with the business to define and agree project scope, timescales, and manage the expectations of senior business management and stakeholders.
- Define project scope, objectives, milestones and deliverables that deliver the necessary technical solution to meet business requirements in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- The effective running and management of projects ensuring project adherence to London’s project management framework with the production of high quality deliverables such as PIDs, Project Plans, Risk & Issues Logs and Project Status Reports.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of development projects to ensure their ongoing alignment with business goals. Lead, manage and consult cross-functional teams on concurrent projects to deliver defined outcomes on time and on budget. For smaller projects you will function as both a project manager and lead business analyst.
- Working with project members to deliver the defined outcomes on time and on budget and coordinate/monitor the technical aspects of projects to ensure their ongoing alignment with business goals.
- Manage the ongoing use of technologies to enhance the operational efficiency of the business with a strong focus on delivering quality and performance.
- Previous exposure to the insurance sector is essential.
- Experience of project managing systems related projects is essential.
- Managing 3rd party vendors though systems implementations.
- Experience of delivering IT projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Experience working on migration, integration and major systems upgrade projects in the Insurance industry is advantageous.
- Highly competent and knowledgeable on suitable technologies for desired application is essential.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise multiple projects and work streams.
- Hands on experience of Business Analysis is advantageous. Due to the small team nature of the role, the PM will sometimes undertake analysis tasks.
London: 0203 4118430