- London Jobs
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job title: Head of Data & Analytics
Salary: Circa £140,000
Head of Data & Analytics
We are currently recruiting a Head of Data & Analytics to join our clients Global Broking Centre in London or to work remotely. The Head of Data & Analytics will be primarily responsible for the upskilling, knowledge exchange and articulation of what the Data & Analytics offers across the GBC and wider group Network.
The Head of Data & Analytics will be accountable for establishing a high-quality, impactful
team that will form a critical part of the GBC’s overall model.
A key part of the role will be creating strong partnerships across the organisation, ensuring that the GBC fully utilises the skills and capabilities around the Group. In addition, you will work closely with GBC broking and leadership team(s), helping them realise the full potential of an enhanced approach to data and analytics across their specialties.
About the Client
Headquartered in London, our client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Global Broking Centre – London
The Global Broking Centre in London is an integral part of the organisation’s global broking strategy. The GBC provides colleagues from across the group network with access to specialist brokers and client managers, dedicated client solutions and thought leadership, and significant global insurance capacity.
The GBC works with network colleagues to deliver market-leading solutions to the organisation’s clients, creating a competitive advantage in our placement strategies worldwide.
About the Role
Your impact as a Head of Data & Analytics;
- Creating a Data & Analytics strategy, partnering with the business to define priorities and development of approaches.
- Embedding Data & Analytics interventions into the broking process, delivering insights across all lines of business, maintaining alignment to the business strategy.
- Driving transformational change as the leader of collaborative, insight-led innovation to deliver data driven decision making across the GBC.
- Elevating the narrative of what the Data & Analytics function is and ensuring that all GBC stakeholders understand the value which the capability brings.
- Working closely with GBC leadership to ensure engagement, awareness and education of analytics stakeholders and users across the business.
- Managing the Data Hub, and the team of specialists within it, to deliver all Data & Analytics related business needs, and successful delivery of projects.
- Delivering front line analytics solutions for business units, including dashboards and individual product line benchmarking capabilities.
- Defining and developing the engagement model and interactions with the wider group data functions (e.g. UKBI and AGRC), ensuring clear understanding of requirements and interactions between them.
- Expected to upskill, educate and develop the knowledge of colleagues in the central wordings teams through formal and informal training.
Qualifications / Education
- Qualified Data & Analytics professional with all relevant certification
- Educated to degree level
- Strong experience of leading a Data & Analytics function, ideally experience of analytics delivery in Insurance / Financial services industry
- Experience of leading end-to-end analytics delivery to front line business stakeholders including embedding of new tools and realisation of business benefit
- Experience of developing analytics capabilities for the future
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrating the ability to work in multiple teams, manage stakeholders and align leadership
- Experience in leading and building effective teams and delivering superior results in both the short and long term
- Ability to motivate, develop, inspire and empower others to proactively adapt to changing environments
- Good knowledge of all relevant regulatory and compliance needs relating to Data & Analytics
- Ability to identify issues and provide solutions in a timely manner considering the different stakeholders and business needs
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with the ability to be flexible and multi-task and deliver initiatives within a short timescale.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
London: 0203 4118430