- London Jobs
- Full Time
Job Title – Property Owners Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Location – City of London
Salary – Circa £40k
- Account Handler required for a dynamic and progressive Property Division
- A varied and interesting role providing administrative and technical support to Account Executive’s, Account Manager’s and Property Division Manager.
- This is a superb opportunity for a confident, highly motivated individual, who is organised, can multi-task and prioritise their day.
The successful applicant must have very good communication and IT skills, be a strong team player, enthusiastic and hard working.
Preferably previous experience from a broking or insurance company background.
Good working knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide technical and administrative support to the Property Division.
- Assist the Department Manager and members of the team with the administrative tasks associated with the day-to-day running of the Division and with the production of reports.
- Ensure the efficient handling of tasks allocated by the Property Division manager, accurately maintaining computer records as per Company guidelines and confirming all clients’ instructions in writing.
- Ensure that cover is arranged correctly to comply with the client’s requirements and to disclose all material facts to underwriters when broking.
- Assist Account Executives, Account Managers and Property Division manager with maintaining clients’ policy portfolios including processing renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments, adhering to the Company’s guidelines.
- Achieve Contract Certainty before and after renewal or new business procedure
- Produce accurate and timely phone/meeting notes.
- Refer any potential problems to the Property Division Manager at an early stage to obtain guidance.
- Refer all new business leads to the Department Manager for assessment.
- Cross-sell the various services of the Group at any relevant opportunity when in discussion with clients and to pass on leads generated to the Property Division Manager.
- Comply with the operational guidelines and the Company’s complaints handling procedures set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Give assistance to other team members to when pressure of work dictates.
- Support the Account Executives, Account Managers, Divisional Manager and Broking Director on client servicing matters and any other duties as may be reasonably agreed with the Manager/Director which are within your capabilities.
- Produce debit notes for premiums promptly and accurately and effectively chase for payment in accordance with our Terms of Credit.
- Liaise with other departments to advise them of any factors which might be of relevance to policies held by them.
- Travel: As necessary the jobholder will be required to travel to other destinations throughout the UK in order to conduct client or new business meetings.
London: 0203 4118430