- London Jobs
- £60k - 70k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Employee Benefits Consultant
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Circa £70,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance, Employee Benefits
What’s your next move?
We are looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to join our clients Consulting team. You will operate as a benefits generalist, overseeing and supporting the delivery of consultancy services across our entire range of services from Pension to Group Risk to Healthcare and Flexible Benefits for a broad portfolio of Corporate clients.
Although you should have experience across the whole employee benefits arena, a stronger ability in two or three areas will be considered although workplace pensions knowledge will be key.
You will be expected to support the development of strong client relationships and strategy to continually seek opportunities to grow our client services & revenues.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual keen to progress.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients
- Direct contact with clients to resolve queries, support relationship development and to ensure the timely delivery of services;
- Thought leadership on all employee benefits
- Working to review and broaden the services offered to the client
- Involvement in flex and technology platforms implementation where needed
- Deliver a range of pension services including attending Governance meetings and presenting Governance reports, undertaking market reviews and implementing salary exchange
- Managing the market review and re-broking process for Risk and Healthcare schemes
- Support junior consultants in growing in knowledge and confidence
- Attendance and participation at client meetings
- Meet the key financial targets set by the Senior Leadership Team
- Ensuring that the company FCA requirements are fully adhered to (file maintenance, terms of business, key facts documents, claim register, file checklists)
- Peer reviewing and ensuring own work is peer reviewed as appropriate
- Adhering to Corporate Policies and Procedures (CCPs)
- Reporting any suspected breaches to management / compliance department upon discovery.
- 5 years plus experience in an Employee Benefits Consultancy role;
- Strong technical understanding of employee benefits design and products, with a particular focus on workplace pensions;
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience of new business pitches and tendering
- Wider industry knowledge especially within Flexible Benefits and Technology
- Must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail;
- Able to prioritise, organise and carry out tasks within deadlines;
- Able to follow process and procedure accurately;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills;
- Proactive and a team player;
- The opportunity to manage an existing book of corporate clients;
- Route to market to help you grow your client bank;
- Dedicated and experienced support team;
- Friendly and professional environment;
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Range of benefits associated with working for a growing and dynamic business.
For extra Information please Contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430