- Manchester Jobs
- £22k - 26k per year
- Full Time
- Financial Services Jobs
Job Title: Corporate Legal Assistant
Package: £23,000 – £26,000
Industry: Corporate, Legal, Law, Compliance, Manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
- You will support with the review of Sales & Marketing agreements from a contractual perspective and provide ad hoc support in our clients legal and compliance requirements.
- You will assist the Legal & Compliance Manager in the production and management team of our clients certifications, accreditations, systems, and auditing programmes including customer and supplier compliance requests and applications.
- This is a great opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing company who pride themselves as one of the best for looking after and rewarding their staff.
- To support with reviewing sales & marketing agreements from a contractual perspective before submitting to Legal & Compliance Manager for sign off
- To support all activities around the companies certifications and accreditations, including production of information and management of systems
- To produce the monthly departmental KPI dashboard
- To support all activities around customer and supplier compliance
- Involvement in relevant projects as appropriate within the Infrastructure & Shared services team.
- Maintain good working relationships with our clients stakeholders at various levels within the business.
Skills and Experience
- LLB (Hons) law degree
- Understanding of ISO requirements advantageous
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels
Glen Parker: 0203 727 2313 / 07535 748 255