- London Jobs
- £38k - 40k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
IT Support Analyst
£40k + Package
About the job – Financial Services client is looking for a IT Support Analyst who will be required to work closely with the IT Services Manager and Project Delivery teams to deliver a top-tier user support service and to successfully bring new projects in the service desk function. This is an excellent position for someone who has a working understanding of Citrix and Active Directory as a minimum to further develop their career.
- Successful completion of user requests, support and queries involving:-Full ownership of the issue.
-Effective communication with users and IT suppliers to resolve and address queries
-Management of expectations.
-Effective relationship building with users.
- Assist with the successful delivery of new systems and upgrades to existing systems involving:
-Development and maintenance of achievable project plans with associated documents (risk logs, issues, minutes, actions etc).
-Conducting and managing UAT.
-Effective communication with the business.
-Organisation of user training for new systems implementations and upgrades.
- Future progression involving working with project teams and the business to gather and analyse requirements to design and develop new solutions and bringing this knowledge into the IT Services function.
- Production of high quality deliverable such process maps, user journeys and wireframes with responsibility for effective stakeholder communications and effective reporting to Senior Management.
- Provide users with general IT advice and guidance.
- Effective backup and support for other members of the IT team.
- Effective liaison with IT vendors to meet departmental and organisational objectives.
- Technically competent with good all round knowledge of a range of technologies commonly used within the business environment (Windows Operations systems, MS office, Citrix, Data Centre and DR Centre Operations, Printing, Telephony, Setup IT systems/Administration and System security).
- Good understanding of local area networks, switches and patch management.
- Experience of providing excellent application support to external customers.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to the following systems would be advantageous (Openbox, Impact, SharePoint, DocoSoft, RMS, Sun Accounts ProCede).
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills with the ability to work successfully at all levels across the organisation.
- Self-motivated and a team player able to act on own initiative and contribute to team objectives.
- Progress towards relevant Business Analysis qualifications is advantageous.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk