- London Jobs
- £80k - 90k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title :Project Manager – Guidewire Claim Center
Location : London, UK
Job Type : 12 month FTC
- The Project Manager supporting the strategic delivery of Guidewire Application solutions. Delivers integration solutions incorporating architectural/development guidelines, standards/principles, and which are on time with quality.
- Displays technical leadership and oversight of implementation planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions.
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives.
- Identify program technical dependencies, manage cross-functional teams to drive, track and deliver all necessary IT components and data alignment to complete the delivery and testability of the E2E solution.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and SME.
- Maintains issue tracking and documentation systems.
- Working experience in Insurance Industry is preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of IT Experience and Guidewire Implementations with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Guidewire applications and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools.
- Must have excellent Project Management Skills – a team player who has managed projects end to end including budgeting, dependencies management & risk management.
- Experience of having worked with Senior Management teams providing regular updates including for SteerCo meetings and CXO level meetings.
- Must have hands on experience in implementing;
– Guidewire Claim Center Application
– Technical expertise in GW ClaimCenter Application – GW CC certified candidates preferred.
– Good domain and functional understanding of the GW CC alienation.
– Should have done atleast 1 full GW ClaimCenter implementation in the UK.
– Experience working with design teams and contributing to overall solutioning & design for multiple integration services.
– Experience in creating middleware project plans with vendors from design to go-live incorporating time and resources needed and assembles these into a delivery roadmap
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices.
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
For Extra Information Please Contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430