- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £45k - 50k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location : Hertford, Hertfordshire
Job Title : Permanent, full-time
Requirement : 5-10 Years Marketing experience
Salary : up to £50K
Our client are an expanding and innovative International Retail software company based in Hertfordshire.
The Role of Marketing Manager will suit a bright, intelligent, confident and outgoing individual looking to work with a Global Sales and business development team whilst supporting and leading a team of marketing professionals in their overseas office. Ideally this person would have a good understanding of the Tech industry be able to break down the business benefits our clients product is leading.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a leader in a rapid growth tech company.
- Lead a remote marketing team
- Lead Marketing Campaigns
- Drive an international marketing strategy
- Be responsible for driving a consistent brand across all areas
- Plan and execute complex marketing documents such as white papers
- Write clear and insightful and engaging copy
- Plan and orchestrate webinars and video content
- Can understand complex technical information and explain them clearly and make them seem simple
- Plan events for customers and partners
- Be a face of the company
Key Skills and Competencies
- A desire to learn
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and written communication
- Well organised with a disciplined approach to work
- The confidence to deal with decision makers
- Excellent computer skills and meticulous attention to detail are essential
- A desire to drive your career forward – some experience of Retail software and or digital tech sales would be beneficial but not essential.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Presentable and professional in the global marketplace
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org