- Devon Jobs
- £100k - 110k per year
- Full Time
Role – Senior Partner – Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £100,000 +
Location – South West UK
An award-winning insurance and financial services business, offering high-quality products and services to a range of customers, from individual policyholders to major businesses. Through our exceptional personal service and honest advice, developing long-standing relationships with customers and retain on average 95% of our business each year.
- As a Senior Partner you’ll have the opportunity to run and develop an existing business in partnership with the current network.
- Highly respected within the local business community, our client provides a solid foundation for you to build on. Well known locally, the network has a loyal customer base and provides services to an attractive mix of Commercial & Private Line Insurances businesses.
- Building on the success of the company you’ll drive new sales and business growth for both private clients and businesses across the wider commercial market, whilst maintaining the high levels of service our existing customers have grown to expect.
- Whether you’re out in a field talking to a local-estate owner or sitting in a boardroom discussing an acquisition with a CEO, you’ll appreciate the issues your customers are facing and give them the support and advice they need.
- Ready to be your own boss, you relish the opportunity to create business plans and implement strategies that provide a professional and personal service to a range of customers, from high-net worth clients to farmers and commercial businesses.
- An excellent communicator, you’re great with people from a wide range of backgrounds and can easily spot opportunities and develop new business. A strong and professional leader, you’re a confident influencer who’s used to motivating a team.
- Collaborative, positive and supportive, you know how to recruit, reward and develop a strong team to help you achieve your ambitions whilst ensuring all relevant regulations and standards of compliance are met.
- You may have knowledge of insurance, but it’s more important that you know how to use your entrepreneurial flair and clear vision to grow your business.