- West Yorkshire Jobs
- £25k - 30k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Liability Claims Handler- (Claims & Adjusting)
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £25,000 – £30,000
Location – Leeds
You’ll provide a dedicated, bespoke liability service – ranging from supporting high-end complex to low value attractional losses – with consistently high personal service levels, working with our valued clients in mind for solutions to meet their goals and values.
- We’ll assign you with your own caseload of Liability claims, ranging from Employers Liability, Personal Liability through to Commercial based claims varying in value. You’ll also work in partnership with an assigned Liability Adjuster on more complex claims, managing client instructions as swiftly as possible through the process to ensure great client relationships built around trust, respect and speedy resolution.
- You’ll need to gather all relevant evidence and understand full details of policy cover, ensuing the customer is aware of liability with the ability to explain this in a non-technical and non bias approach. Negotiation of settlement and managing pushbacks to swift resolution will be key to your success, as will liaising with any third parties involved with the claim.
- This is a truly rewarding role with scope to develop into a field based Adjuster. With additional study support and career development opportunities available to you.
Candidates within the claims arena that enjoy the satisfaction of helping customer and client in providing a first class claims service. You’ll ideally have some Liability claims exposure, however applications are very welcome from strong candidates with different claims backgrounds too.
- Additionally, we’d like you to have:
- An insurance qualification such as CII or equivalent, although study support is available
- Experience of end to end caseload management
- Be able to prioritise claims, acting upon instruction and SLA’s and be comfortable in a KPI target environment
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative.
- Maintain awareness of Business Continuity programme and role within it.
- Excellent customer service, organisational & communication skills.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430