- London Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
- Financial Services Jobs
Role Title: MI Analyst
Location: London & Birmingham surrounding areas
Salary: Up to £35,000
Due to rapid growth we are recruiting for an experienced MI Analyst to join our major Broker clients team. The location of this role is flexible however you will need to attend meetings as required, particularly around London and/or Birmingham.
This is an excellent opportunity for a data driven and analytical individual to join the team and play a key role in creating and maintaining a reporting suite. As the MI subject matter expert, you’ll deliver MI to the MD and produce monthly reporting to advise Strategic Account Managers and Members on current performance.
Initially you will mainly work on MI data, but you should have the ability and drive to potentially move into a wider Finance Business Partner role alongside MI.
This is a varied role and as a MI Analyst you will:
- Manage a series of monthly reporting spreadsheets capturing external data from Insurers
- Create a suite of reports for consumption by Strategic Account Managers and Members using Microsoft Excel and/or SAS
- Provide monthly reporting of business performance against budget/forecast
- Work in close partnership with the Finance Business Partner to provide accurate and comprehensive annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Assist in providing data for external audits
- Respond to ad-hoc data and finance related requests from colleagues
The successful MI Analyst will have/be:
- Part or Newly qualified CIMA/ACCA with previous experience in a similar role.
- Considerable experience with MS Office, including intermediate to advanced in excel
- Competent in analysing, summarising, and presenting large volumes of data
- Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary
- Highly analytical with attention to detail
- Power BI and SAS knowledge desirable but not necessary
- Experience in providing insight into financial performance and budgeting would be an advantage
- An understanding of the insurance sector is beneficial but not essential
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits –
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on company products
Also on offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support their employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
Also on offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430