- London Jobs
- £50k - 55k per year
- Full Time
- Risk & Compliance
Job Title – Insurance Training & Development Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Circa £55,000 + Benefits
Location – Hybrid Role, Flexible Working – London Visits required
One of the UK’s leading provider of business essentials for small businesses. Helping them navigate the market and find the best solutions for their gas, electricity, finance, telecoms and insurance needs.
This organisation is on a mission to change how small businesses access their insurance, making it easier, clearer and more reassuring. We aim to be a major force in UK SME insurance and have significant growth plans.
This role is part of the Insurance Commercial team reporting to the Senior Operations Manager. The role will ensure that the delivery of training to both Insurance sales and Customer service teams for product training, CII exam support, technical Insurance broking knowledge as well as training out the organisations updates to their new cutting-edge broking platform.
Day-to-day the role will own the training library working closely with their technical experts in the Insurance Commercial team as well as colleagues from compliance and sales. With an ambitious roadmap, delivering a range of products in the coming 12-18 months on their new system as well as supporting the progression of members of our Insurance teams.
As an Insurance team trainer you’ll need to;
- Identify training and development needs within the teams through collaboration with sales, existing business, technical and compliance teams as well as other stakeholders
- Design new training materials and expand the existing training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- Be a team player as well as work independently to provide feedback to individuals and management team via reporting and face to face interaction
- Develop effective induction programmes for new team members in all insurance areas
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees and existing staff through their progression in the business
- Deliver the training courses using face to face, online and blended learning
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes and ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes
- 3+ years experience in a training delivery role
- Experience of working in an insurance environment, either broking or for an insurer
- Confident and assertive happy to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
- Commitment to personal growth and learning
- Exceptional listening, communication, EQ, rapport building, analytical, coaching, and organisational skills
- CII qualifications an advantage (and education and exams would be funded)
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-
Tel: 0203 411 8430