- Worldwide Jobs
- £42.2k - 63.3k per year
- Full Time
- Financial Services Jobs
Job Title – Senior Enterprise Sales Consultant – Payment Technologies
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Circa $120,000 USD
Location – USA – Atlanta Region
Industry – Technology – SAAS
- Requirement: University graduate with 5 years plus sales and business development experience
- Our client design and build both Enterprise and SaaS solutions for mid to large tier retailers. Their products include retail and payment applications that span stores mobile and web together with a Java based micro-services development toolkit resource libraries and a technology platform.
- They have customers in the UK Europe and the U.S. and they are considered as a leader in their sector.
Summary of the role
- Working within a small sales and marketing team to develop client relationships across US to drive and close new business opportunities both directly with large retailers and with implementation partners in the regions.
- The role will work closely with their Sales Account Management and Marketing teams to propose lead and deliver agreed partner collaborations and strategies for the development of the business in order to ensure that the company is positioned as a leader in the Software Solution & Digital retail Markets globally.
- The role will need a technically competent individual with a very strong background in software solution or software technology sales and business development.
- Develop opportunity and close new strategic Enterprise and Saas software sales in the new regions
- Drive and manage the performance and productivity of our clients Partner Programme in the US ensuring that are fully resourced to succeed and in turn drive new business collaborations and services delivery
- Define build and execute new business Partner engagements with their executive and sales teams
- Produce sales materials and proposals of a high standard that make a compelling case for our client solutions.
- Integrate personal sales efforts with organising joint marketing activities with Partners e.g. product launches targeted campaigns and webinars
- Contribute to the evolution of the Product Roadmap through identification of new requirements and software solutions as part of the ongoing development of our clients solutions and services
Skills & Competencies Required
- Have proven business development results with end users and partners
- Have a strong technical appreciation of complex modern software solutions
- Proven ability at board room level to make and justify business cases and close new business and partnerships
- Ability to understand our partners and their markets and to foster a partnership to create joint opportunity using our solutions and products to maximise value to the partner and client
- Be creative and challenge thinking by using deep market insight and fresh thinking to drive partners and end users to think differently and to take action
- Ambitious and action oriented resilient tenacious positive and determined
- This is a front-facing demanding role
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-
Tel: 0203 411 8430