- Scotland Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title: Director – Commercial Insurance
Location: Livingstone, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Package: Competitive salary + Shares + car allowance + a market leading bonus
Industry: Commercial Insurance, Director, Branch Director
Job Type: Permanent
You’ll be taking over from a retiring Director, managing the existing book of clients while growing the account and office as you see fit. The business is firmly established and well regarded both in the local and National markets. They are looking for an individual with a strong client background to drive the business forward while also managing a large existing portfolio of clients. We are looking to speak to both professionals that have a proven background in strategic leadership and also ambitious up and coming account executives looking to carve a name in the market.
- The business is rightly proud of its great reputation it has cultivated for doing things the right way – the senior management team are longstanding and hands-on committed to continued success.
- Its fair to say that this multi award winning broker are on a path to being one of the biggest names in the broking market with their unique offering
- As a Director you’ll play your part in setting and delivering upon the strategy around how clients are won and retained – the business is built on long terms partnerships and business relationships and growth is achieved through prospecting solid sustainable clients.
- You will be responsible for managing a highly profitable and naturally growing brokerage
- Whilst there are areas of expertise clients come in all shapes and sizes as you’d expect from a traditional independent broking house.
- Your role will be to lead from the front supporting coaching and developing your team as well as the option to be managing your own caseload of larger clients (to be inherited upon appointment).
- You will be a strong client facing insurance professional perhaps having held leadership roles in the past or able to demonstrate the ability to make the step up.
- You’ll be comfortable leading from the front with your own client base as well as supporting the development of your team each at different stages of their career.
- ACII and/or similar risk management qualification are preferred.
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-
Tel: 0203 411 8430