- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Commercial Claims Handler
Location – Hertfordshire/ North London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £35,000
Industry – Insurance (Claims Commercial Broker Brokerage)
A great opportunity for a Commercial Claims Handler to join a reputable brokerage based in Hertfordshire/ North London.
- Commercial claims handling, Motor background could be considered;
- Client meetings/presentation;
- Claims negotiation;
- Total loss claims;
- Liability disputes;
- Complaints handling and resolution;
- An understanding of policy wordings for core classes of insurance (Commercial Combined Property Liability).
- Taking full responsibility for claims allocated and manage the claims process from cradle to grave. This includes contesting claims which have been repudiated and providing broking arguments.
- Account Executives/ Directors to be made aware of all repudiations and for each to be verified.
- Communication – ensuring that there are clear lines of communication between claims and broking.. The passing on of all relevant information to the relevant people. Liaising with Account Executives and Management team to ensure delivery of service standards as agreed.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our key suppliers – being Insurers and Loss Adjusters.
- Keeping abreast with legislative and regulatory changes and analysing the impact from a claims perspective and keeping up to date on case law and training the team on the implications arising there from.
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent with English and Maths at Grade A-C.
- Candidates must have a stable work record – those with an erratic job history will not be considered. No more than two jobs in the last five years.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience working for a broker in a claims department.
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 727 2317 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org