- London Jobs
- £60k - 70k per year
- Full Time
- Risk & Compliance
Job Title – Property Policy Wording Technician
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £70,000
Location – London (Hybrid)
- We have an new exciting opportunity within the Global Real Estate & Construction Division for an experienced Policy Wording Technician.
- The global real estate & construction team, based primarily in London, deliver innovative insurance placements and risk management services for organisations involved in the real estate and construction sectors. This dedicated Division comprising of more than 160 Associates making the integrated team the largest and most established combined Real Estate and Construction team in the London Market.
- This role will focus primarily on the Property and Casualty lines of business and would ideally suit a knowledgeable Wordings professional looking to join a busy broking team.
- The successful candidate will have a solid base of relevant experience and a continual finger on the pulse when it comes to the ever-evolving wording clauses.
- Considering full and part time applicants and the team operate on an agile basis with time split between office and home working.
Suitable candidates for the role will need to demonstrate:
- Proven, relevant Property and Casualty lines wording experience
- Unyielding attention to detail that results in zero errors
- A proactive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent command of the English language and the ability to communicate and work with a variety of different stakeholders
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430