- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Senior Commercial Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £30-£40k
Location – Watford
- As a Client Adviser you will assist the Client Adviser Team Leader and/or Divisional Manager in accordance with Group objectives, procedures and standards.
- Report to the Client Adviser Team Leader on a monthly basis.
- To promote and support the Division both internally and externally to clients, the insurance market and other third parties.
- To act as Account Adviser on specific nominated accounts and to support other members of the division on accounts as and when appropriate.
- To develop new business from existing client contacts, new introductions and own contacts.
- Shared responsibility for achievement of the business plan and budget of the Division
- Ensure that enquiries are dealt with appropriately to experience and expertise with designated broking and placing as suitable within the team.
- Ensure that you operate within the Company’s systems and procedures with regard to service standards, quality of documentation, credit control and support of key insurance markets.
- Ensure accurate preparation of client registers and update as required.
- Check policy documents for accuracy and breadth of cover
- Provide assistance to the Claims department with any relevant claims.
Qualifications & Experience
- Committed to advancement of CPD and professional qualifications appropriate to the role and to your personal development.
- A high standard of integrity coupled with an ability to work in a highly regulated environment. View strong compliance as a benefit and an opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with proven experience in managing a team and dealing with a wide range of staff issues and reporting requirements.
- The ability to manage workloads and actively delegate tasks and adhere to reporting deadlines.
- The ability to develop and sustain relationships with clients, insurers and colleagues.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Client Adviser
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430