- London Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Account Executive – Commercial Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Cira £35,000
Location – North West London
Purpose of the role
- To competently provide insurance / protection advice to clients within FCA rules and our firm’s procedures.
- You will be managing a mixed commercial portfolio
- You will be responsible for managing the renewal process and ensuring a high level of retention
- Responsible for mid-term adjustments and providing relevant documentation
- You will manage all aspects of client service including claims and premium collection
- You will be providing a high level of service to clients and assist with any enquiries
- You will work within and be supported by a great team.
- You will have a ‘can do’ and proactive working ethos
- You will be proactively going after new clients and winning new business
- You will ensure all client communications are acknowledged in a timely manner
- You will communicate with clients in a proactive manner and will take a ‘clients eyes’ view on all communication
- You will step in to assist with wider group requirements such as phone answering and taking on short term task during holiday, absence and busy periods
- You will ensure any problems, complaints or potential E&O matters are escalated to your line manager immediately they are known
Skills and knowledge
- A relevant approved qualification. (If relevant and required)
- Detailed knowledge of FCA and our firm’s record keeping requirements.
- Keep up to date with products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of our firm.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, and the FCA Principles, Rules and the Conduct Rules.
- Identify and contact potential clients.
- Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable insurance / protection recommendations.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by FCA and our firm.
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators section of the Training and Competence procedures.
- Via self-assessment and feedback, identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs to maintain and enhance Competent status and undertake appropriate activity to meet those needs. A minimum of 15 hours per annum of CPD is required.
- Comply with Hybrid working arrangements as relevant from time to time and keep working hours
- Maintain records as directed by the company in ‘real time’ and with absolute accuracy
If you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org