Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Salary: Circa £25,000
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking to recruit a full time Finance Assistant to join our clients small, friendly and proactive accounts department. The successful candidate will have important dual role in the growing success of our business and will have a passion for driving the necessary strategies within the organisation to influence and promote a positive culture and working environment by providing comprehensive support for the team. Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the finance department, whilst fostering a positive relationship within the organisation.
The successful Finance Assistant will have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Be able to work well both independently and in a team
- Strong communication skills.
Finance Assistant – About the Role
Leading dry goods supplier company are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join its Hoddesdon based team. The successful candidate should ideally have at least 1year’s practical accounting experience. The role offers progression and variety and you will be given additional responsibilities once you master the initial job description below.
As the Finance Assistant, you will:
- Reconciliation of statements from suppliers and following up discrepancies
- Credit control and debtors reporting, chasing invoices and sending statements
- Purchase Ledger and managing purchase orders
- Send invoices out for authorisation and track their return
- File invoices
- Post incoming and outgoing payments, collating weekly payment runs
- Assist with imports by Preparing and completingall shipments associated paperwork for Customs and legal process, including customs declarations
For extra information please contact:-
London: 01992 445710