- London Jobs
- £35k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Real Estate Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP35,000 – GBP50,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance
Due to their successful growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Real Estate Account Handler to join their team in London.
As a Real Estate Account Handler you will be responsible for providing a day-to-day service delivery to a mixed portfolio of UK and European property owner and real estate clients. You will act as a client advocate serving as a key contact within the account team working with an allocation of clients from varying sizes from commercial to large corporate accounts.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Provide day to day servicing of a clients Insurance programme to support retention and development of the business
– Research, prepare and present renewal reports to the account team in accordance with the renewal report process
– Obtain quotations both or new and renewal business
– Prepare market presentations
– Effectively manage the credit control processes, actively track premium payments and pursue uncollected premium, promptly escalate in line with credit control process
– Serve clients as an advocate for their needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional service through close and regular interaction
– Diligently check policy documentation in accordance with regulations
– Effectively respond and manage with queries including but not limited to changes in cover and risk
– Identify the risk exposures and advise on Insurance and Risk Management solutions in consultation with the account team
– Provide management information as requested
– Manage and coordinate global Insurance programmes and liaise with the network worldwide as necessary
– Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client contacts
– Cultivate a positive and wide-ranging network of relationships with insurers, lawyers and loss adjusters
– Seek to identify methods of enhancing services and adding greater value to clients. Maintain a robust approach, delivering a service plan and annual timetable of visits aligned to their needs
– Act as a point of referral for Insurance Administrators and present solutions for discussion with the account team where required
– Provide feedback for insurer review meetings and actively contribute to the development of relationships
– Expand awareness and breadth of knowledge on non – real estate covers and the associated market activity e.g. Financial Lines
– It is essential that candidates have a minimum of 2 years Insurance experience, ideally attained as an Account Handler in a Broker role
– Candidates should have a strong technical knowledge of not only property risks but also experience of associated casualty lines of business.
– You will pose excellent communication skills and the ability to attend external client meetings when required
– Our client is looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and can prove that they can develop and progress within the business
– This is predominantly an office-based role with training and study support offered.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.