- Lancashire Jobs
- £40k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Senior Construction Servicing Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – Up to GBP50,000
Location – Preston
Industry – Insurance
Our client is now looking for a Senior Account Executive to manage and develop a large construction biased book of business. You will develop and broke a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels in order to achieve the Branch Business Plan, ensure timely, compliant and effective Client and Insurer administration and processing on core systems and provide technical support to Clients and Colleagues.
– To develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities and achieve your Key Performance Indictors including income targets.
– To place Commercial Lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets, referring unusual cases to an experienced colleague or Head Office.
– To undertake general broking activities including dealing with:
– Clients queries and correspondence.
– New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered. Ensuring clear communication of terms, conditions, warranties and pricing.
– Insurer surveys ensuring risk improvements are implemented and adhered to. Including communication with Clients if the basis of cover and /or terms is changed as a result of the survey.
– The effective management of your diary
– To adhere to agreed policies and procedures as detailed in the Compliance Handbook.
– To use all core Lorica systems e.g. Acturis, Salesforce ensuring they are regularly updated for effective Management Information and Reporting
– To liaise with Finance including Credit Control to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently.
– To attend Company and/or Branch meetings and events as required, including prescribed training. Also to achieve the minimum requirements for CPD through training provided in house or by identifying development areas during your Performance & Development Review meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
· Good working knowledge of Construction Insurance contracts
· Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience)
· Positive Attitude
· Customer Focus
· Quality Focus
· Commercial Awareness
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.