- Manchester Jobs
- £32k - 40k per year + strong package and car allowance
- Full Time
Job Title – Junior Account Executive – Corporate Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Location – Central Manchester
Salary – GBP32,000 – GBP40,000 + strong package and car allowance
Industry – Insurance Broker, Commercial Insurance, Corporate Insurance, International Insurance
One of the regions most respected corporate broking houses is looking for an experienced Account Handler/Broker to step into an Account Executive role to take ownership of an established portfolio of complex, often international business. For the initial period you will be working alongside one of the most experienced executive within the business while being trained on the Account Executive duties needed to manged a portfolio of this calibre.
· A senior management boasting considerable experience of the national/corporate environment before breaking away to offer what they believe is a superior, client centric approach.
· The focus is on quality rather than quantity and this is reflected in the businesses they can name as clients and the prospects they target.
· The opportunity offers a path for an ambitious individual to get involved in International business
· You will be working alongside an experienced Account Executive on an established client portfolio made up of corporate and international clients paying fees up to and including GBP100k.
· When training is finished you will be taking responsibility for strategic management and growth (where appropriate) of the individual client accounts, your role will be relationship driven, building trust, rapport and credibility to ensure ongoing profitable business.
· Whilst you will contribute to new client wins where appropriate, there is no new business target and you will not be required to prospect for new business unless you particularly feel this is your strong suit.
· You will require a track record of managing corporate, often complex insurance accounts in a professional, diligent manner.
· You will position yourself as an expert, able to provide advice and solutions to clients across industry sectors
· CII qualification is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.