- Birmingham Jobs
- £25k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP25,000 – GBP35,000
Location – Birmingham (West Midlands)
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial, Commercial Account Handler)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Corporate Commercial Account Handler to join a hard-working and dedicated company in their office based in Birmingham which currently has a stable team and is consistently growing. Our client offers a range of Corporate Insurance such as Real Estate, Manufacturing and Engineering, Construction and Contractors, Professions, Charities and Public Sector to name just a few.
As a Corporate Commercial Account Handler you will be dealing with clients of all sizes. This position will be providing day to day service to specified clients as well as supporting Account Directors through the renewal process.
· Undertake sales activities ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets;
· Responsible for the management and development of new and existing accounts;
· Working under minimal supervision and be responsible for delivery of own sales and business performance targets;
· Identify and deliver appropriate marketing campaigns.
· ACII or DIP CII qualification preferred but not essential;
· Computer literate;
· Knowledge of sales processes within relevant market;
· Good product and technical knowledge;
· Ability to work in a team/team player;
· Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills;
· Self-motivated and resilient;
· Account, campaign and people management skills.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.