- London Jobs
- £40k - 42k per year + Package offering
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Claims Analyst
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000 – GBP42,000& competitive package offering
Location – London (City)
Industry – Insurance MGA (Insurance, Broker, MGA, Claims, Analyst)
Our Client, a globally recognised Insurance MGA are currently seeking a Claims Analyst to join their team in London.
Responsibilities will include:-
· You will be an Analyst working within a multi-disciplinary function
· The primary role outcome being the enhancement of underwriting decisions to sustain and maximise underwriting performance through analysis of claims experience.
· This will involve bringing together multiple internal claims data sources, both structured and unstructured, and augmenting this with market and open source data to bring real insight to influence underwriting strategy.
· Design of dashboards to provide regular portfolio analysis, key performance and trend monitoring.
· You will need to be highly numerate with the skill to present and analyse data quickly and effectively.
· Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent and working technical knowledge is desired.
· Previous claims handling or operations experience would really help you to get a head start and settle in quickly
· Candidate will ideally have a background in Big Data Processing, Data Mining and Analytics, as the role will involve bringing together multiple sources with varying data quality and depth.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2315 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.