- Hampshire Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Motor Trade Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP30,000 to GBP40,000
Location – Hampshire
Industry – Insurance, Motor Trade
The main purpose of the role is providing a high quality service to key clients meeting their demands and needs in order to achieve optimum renewal retention rates and revenue growth targets. It requires a confident and experienced senior insurance professional with a high technical insurance competency, a professional and mature outlook and can-do attitude to work cross functionally with others of a similar pedigree. They will work with service and new business account handlers, external insurers, loss adjusters, placing brokers, external claims handlers etc. as needed, be an effective member of the team and comply strictly with all business and office procedures and FCA rules.
– Dedicated and high quality technical insurance advice to all client enquiries across all products.
– Seek opportunities to sell new covers and services to existing clients
– Advise clients on covers available and suitable for their needs and negotiate terms and conditions from insurers to meet client needs and manage them
– Work closely with the account handlers on all aspects relating to client servicing
– Manage own workload in order to effectively service the client relationship and ensure placements are completed within client deadlines
– Client Visits & Events
– Pro-actively review all insurance procedures in use and suggest continual improvements as part of Treating Customers Fairly initiatives
– Knowledge within Motor Trade Insurance
– Building and maintaining relationships at all levels.
– Demonstrable sales, influencing and negotiation skills to achieve targets and best outcomes for clients and business
– Ability to produce accurate, well presented reports and risk registers with a high level of attention to detail
– Experience working with a wide range/panel of insurers and products from the open market, dealing with underwriters and insurer claims managers and delegated binding authorities
– Good client facing skills and ability to deliver presentations
– Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
– Cert CII or other professional insurance qualification
you have the relevant experience for this role or know someone who does then please contact Charlie Prosser us on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: We will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.