- Cheshire Jobs
- £70k - 90k per year
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title: Branch Director – Commercial Insurance Broker
Package: GBP70,000 – GBP90,000 + car, bonus, package
Industry: Commercial Insurance Broking, Director, Branch Director, Corporate Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Youll be responsible for leading a long time established and over achieving branch for a highly reputable global broker.
The business is firmly established and well regarded both in the North West and International. They are looking for an individual with a strong client background to drive the business forward.
Were looking to speak to individuals with a track record of structured, sustainable growth, either in a leadership role managing a team of sales and service professionals or in a hands on client role and seeking to further their career at the next level.
· The business is rightly proud of its International status and the reputation it has cultivated for doing things the right way – the senior management team are longstanding and hands-on, committed to continued success.
· Its fair to say the core of the company is underpinned by old fashioned values, both in the way they treat their team and in their approach to broking.
· As Branch Director, youll play your part in setting and delivering upon the strategy around how clients are won and retained – the business is built on long terms partnerships and business relationships and growth is achieved through prospecting solid, sustainable clients.
You will be fully responsible for the P&L of the branch
· Whilst there are areas of particular expertise, clients come in all shapes and sizes as youd expect from a traditional independent broking house.
· Your role will be to lead from the front, supporting, coaching and developing your team as well as the option to be managing your own caseload of larger clients (to be inherited upon appointment).
· You will be a strong client facing insurance professional, perhaps having held leadership roles in the past or able to demonstrate the ability to make the step up.
· Youll be comfortable leading from the front with your own client base as well as supporting the development of your team, each at different stages of their career.
· ACII and/or similar risk management qualification are preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.