- Essex Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title – Application Support Analyst
Contract – Permanent
Location – Essex
Salary – GBP30,000 – GBP40,000
Industry – IT
Our client is looking for a support analyst. You will work within the Project Delivery & Applications
team as a major contributor to the implementation of change and project delivery across the business.
– Provide document maintenance across the Acturis document suite, creating new and modifying
existing templates where required to meet the needs of the business
– Include advanced logic in documents to improve the usability of documents and ease of
processing in Acturis
– Organise and co-ordinate the document submissions required for BUA and projects to avoid regression
– Maintain and keep up to date the document master list to ensure changes affecting multiple
documents are easily identifiable.
– Create document and process test scripts to support UAT testing
– Create and distribute process guides to support large change including new project go live.
– Evaluate existing business processes and seek areas to improve operational efficiency
– Manage the super user community ensuring they are kept abreast of changes to Acturis and
upcoming projects that they may be required to support
– Translate Acturis upgrade changes into user friendly guides
– Gather feedback and development suggestions from users and feed back to Acturis
– Share knowledge on best practice hints & tips with super users
– Provide new user & refresher training
– 2+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
– 3+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
Knowledge & Skills:
– Broking systems, preferably Acturis.
– Data analysis tools
– Understanding of the organisation and the sector it operates in.
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Ability to translate technical requirements to the business
– Accuracy and attention to detail.
– Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
– Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
– Strong negotiation skills
– Confident dealing with varying levels of stakeholders
– Excellent skills in MS Office Products
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful