- Surrey Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title – Assistant Commercial Claims Director
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP60,000
Location – Surrey
Industry – Insurance, Claims, Commercial
– Provide a d day-to-day technical, competent, responsive and efficient claims service to clients.
– Client retention through the provision of a professional service to clients covering all aspects of their claims.
– To comply with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Companys own procedures and rules.
– Must work on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
– Represent claims at new business and review meetings as required
– Direct management for Senior Claims Executives who are responsible
– Attend client meetings and produce reports
– Run monthly reports for one of the Companys largest clients
– Handle losses of one of our largest clients
– Handle high profile large losses as needed
– Be a resource across all clients to ensure that claims service is maintained
– Technical audit of Claims files and compliance
– Review any declinatures or complaints
– Carry out referrals from Associates
– Manage the relationship with key suppliers and ensure desired performance levels are met
– Deputise for the Director in ensuring the performance of insurers and loss adjusters as appropriate
– Delivery of weekly claims productivity levels
– Organise capacity to ensure teams SLAs are met
– Carry out 121s with Claims Managers / Associates
– Report on large losses and new contentious losses to the business
– To provide a positive contribution to team objectives
– To update knowledge of insurance market as and when developments occur
– To continue improvement in technical insurance knowledge
– To carry out tasks which from time to time may reasonably be requested by a senior member of staff
– To ensure self-development through attendance at Technical Seminars, Courses, Professional Studies etc.
– Strong Leadership experience
– A deep technical knowledge of claims across different lines of business
– Ability to handle complex losses across different lines of business
– Acturis system – useful but not essential
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful