- Surrey Jobs
- £40k - 55k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer
Package: GBP40,000 – GBP55,000 + Package
Purpose of the role
As a DevOps Engineer you will help develop & maintain robust build & release processes to fulfil the needs of IT Projects.
You will create, manage & optimise pipeline for application/infrastructure deployment.
Your tasks will be to:
· Collaborate in the full development lifecycle by implementing, maintaining and supporting CICD data pipeline processes for build, test and deploy automation.
· Work with engineering teams to capture buildrelease requirements for new solutions and build robust CICD pipelines
· Monitor CICD pipelines and underlying infrastructure for successful operation and utilization
· ReviewOptimize pipeline workflow on continuous basis based on aggregated analytics
· Work with security, infrastructure and compliance teams to integrate tooling and processes to maintain corporate standards
· Work with stakeholders to establish and maintain standards related to management of Azure DevOps and Azure including pipelines, branches, Security controls, policy
· Write modular reusable components for CICD processes and provisioning of Azure Resources
· Define and enforce standards for CICD processes through process and automation.
· Experience in administering Azure/AAD, IaaS and PaaS resources.
· Experience building and maintaining Enterprise Solutions in Azure (Service Fabric, App Services, Virtual Machines)
· Developing CICD process using Azure DevOps pipelines to automate the provisioning and configuration of resources in Azure using Infrastructure as Code (ARM, Powershell, YAML)
· Creating and publishing custom pipeline VNext tasks and extensions in Azure DevOps
· Management of Projects, Git Repos, policies to support our engineering requirements within Azure DevOps
· Integration of security tools into CICD pipelines (Veracode, Black Duck, SonarQube)
· Experience of using security controls in Azure to apply RBAC principals
· Experience with Security and governance best practice in Azure and toolscontrols to enforce policy
· Proven Analytical and Problem Solving ability
· Excellent Communications and Collaboration Skills
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2318 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk