- Surrey Jobs
- £23k - 26k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Claims Team Leader
Package: GBP23,000 – GBP26,000 + bonus, package
Job Type: Permanent
You will join our busy and dynamic Customer Service department based in the heart of Surrey leading a team of Claims Handlers.
Your team will manage and provide full claim handling in relation to home and vehicle emergency assistance. Your team are responsible for speaking to the customer once they have logged their claim to provide them with advice and assistance in accordance with our policies. While coordinating the assistance for our customers, who might have broken down, or have a boiler on the blink, you and your team will be offering the best solutions to our customers by organising our network of expert operators to reach the customer. Our assistance service also extends into Europe for motor breakdown.
We are available for our customers 7 days a week so you will be working 35 hours each week over 5 days (including weekends) between 7am to 8pm.
You will have exemplary communication skills and be able to provide effective daily supervision of the team, and have the skills needed to motivate and coach them to achieve results in accordance with set targets and procedures. You will ensure a professional and customer-focused work environment, whilst fully engaging your team to enable them to deliver and meet SLAs. You will be responsible for up to 15 Direct Reports.
Being a Claims Team Leader is not easy, so you will need to demonstrate a high level of commitment with a desire to do the right thing for your team and our customers.
The work is very fast paced and you will need to be resilient to lead your team to success. Previous experience in a similar environment is critical for this role. Ideally you will be fluent French speaking, however this is not essential.
What skills should I have?
Demonstrating efficient claims management ensuring that our customers receive excellent customer service is essential for this role
· A track record of delivering results as a team leader/manager
· Excellent level of customer focus
· An excellent communicator, capable of influencing and asserting opinion at all levels
· Proven experience as a team player, capable of operating effectively within a senior cross-team management function
· Proven ability to manage change
· Strong coaching skills
· Good communication skills – comfortable presenting to employees
· Proven people management experience and skills – building and leading teams
· Good planning and organisational skills
· A high degree of drive and commitment is a must in this challenging role
· Ability to demonstrate a highly professional work ethic
· Proven track record of managing a significant team in a high volume contact or claim centre, or similar environment
· Good IT skills, and understanding of contact or claim centre tools and systems
· Understanding of FCA regulation including Treating Customers Fairly
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk> <<http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.