- Leicestershire Jobs
- £80k - 85k per year
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title – Client Services Director
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP85,000
Location – Leicestershire
Industry – Insurance, Director
– Does it motivate you to know you make a difference? Our client is a forward thinking, industry leading, dynamic company, and theyre looking for a motivated Account Executive Supervisor to mentor their team.
– You’ll spend your days looking after client accounts, building effective lasting relationships and delivering growth and renewal targets.
– Surrounded by like-minded colleagues, you act as the driving force, upskilling the team and developing their skills where necessary.
– Growing income, book of business and client base by having real conversations with your contacts. Converting new business leads by always securing the best deal.
– Provide a first-class service in risk management, negotiating premiums and binding cover.
– Optimise solutions for customers through knowledge of product ranges, product providers.
– Managing the full renewal process, to seek better opportunities using your expert market knowledge. You’ll have the desire to build constructive relationships with brokers, ensuring terms negotiated suit your clients.
– Visiting clients from time to time, you’re comfortable with face to face business meetings and credible with both clients and decision makers.
– Undertake full control of your diary to make appointments with customers as you see fit.
– There may be times when you wear you adopt a more financial approach to your workload. You’ll use your problem-solving skills to assess account queries and credit control matters, ensuring they are resolved efficiently.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
– Cert CII, Dip CII or Advanced Dip CII desirable as is being educated to degree standard or equivalent.
– A proven knowledge of general insurance London Market, Lloyd’s and Industry. Previous experience with evidence of effectively prioritising risks is essential!
– Tactical negotiation and influencing coupled with strong client facing relationship management experience; you’re able to demonstrate previous success in an Account Executive or Broker role.
– Demonstrates innovative ideas based on Industry trends, happy to generate and create new business whilst remaining dedicated in customer-care drawing on strong interpersonal skills.
– Their teams actively deal with ambiguity and have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
Our Client actively encourage development and will continually support you as you build your industry knowledge.
– Please make sure that you are eligible to work in the UK before applying for this role.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful