- Surrey Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Insurance Schemes Manager
The primary role of the Sales & Business Development Manager is to identify and secure new opportunities, develop existing client and partner relationships to increase revenue & market share whilst developing the brand and proposition to be leaders our core markets. This role is responsible for the achievement of the budgeted revenue, along with developing, motivating and leading the sales team through to the achievement of the key metric. The Sales & Business Development Manager will lead the implementation of the sales & service proposition within the brand working with key stakeholders across the division to successfully deliver growth. A key aspect of the role will be to build and improve an external presence across our core markets, developing expertise and an extensive network of contacts.
· Identify, build and maintain a pipeline of new revenue opportunities and distribution channels driving growth
· Take the lead on constructing robust and successful business proposals that secure new contracts and long-term client relationships
· Set deliver and be accountable for both individual and sales team targets/KPIs and performance manage overall Product Performance to meet Business Plan and company objectives
· Lead team to manage, retain and optimise existing and new opportunity
· Work with all key stakeholders ensuring successful delivery of new and existing business relationships
· lead the implementation of the sales & service proposition within the brand and across the division.
· Gather market insight to support in developing the brand proposition and drive forward new initiatives to support in achievement of growth target
· Ensure that client satisfaction is the key to individual and collective success and align actions accordingly
· Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer contact, and provide accurate and timely MI, Planning and Forecasting for profitability and growth of the accounts
· Finalise commercial and contractual negotiations as part of any tender process, new partnership or renewal of partnership
· Degree qualified or equivalent experience/industry related qualifications
· At least 5 years relevant experience within the Insurance & Finance sector
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
· Experienced in selling B2B solutions
· Experience leading, mentoring and coaching sales people
· Experienced at establishing and maintaining senior relationships
· Proven in delivering multiple deals to tight timeframes
· Significant experience of developing strategies and solutions for growth/sales, utilising a broad range of distribution channels
· Experienced networker
· Knowledge and Experience of dealing with Key commercial clients and securing new Business
· At least 10 years relevant sales experience.
· Working knowledge of risk, legal and FCA regulations.
· Sound financial awareness with the ability to develop business cases.
· Well connected with ability to build strong connections and productive relationships.
· Strong knowledge of brand sector
· Develop close, trusting relationships and facilitate open communication between teams and departments.
· Ability to motivate, lead and inspire performance
· Strong commercial acumen, strategic mindset and advanced negotiation skills.
· Has an eye for an opportunity
· Excellent presentation skills, self-awareness and ability to make a strong impression quickly
· Consultative approach, involving stakeholders appropriately in decision-making
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to write reports
· Creative with the ability to adapt and continually move the business forward.
· Good planning and organisational skills · Driving Change and Improvement
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 272 2320 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.