- Manchester Jobs
- Full Time
- Risk & Compliance
Job Title – FCA Compliance Manager
Location – Manchester
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBPNegotiable
My client are seeking an FCA Compliance Manager to ensure the smooth start up and running of their new Insurance facility, the main task of this position will be to gain new FCA Permissions in order to carry out insurance related business within their organisation.
· Support the business in gaining new FCA permissions it requires in order to undertake insurance related business
· Identify and manage compliance risks, provide solutions which underpin the business’ commitment to fair treatment of our customers
· Establish effective relationships and provide trusted, pragmatic and pro-active compliance support to all areas of the UK business
· Support the business in achieving its strategic objectives while demonstrating business values and promoting culture of accountability
· Participate in client audits, prepare for visits, collate feedback and identify and manage changes required
· Play an active role in raising regulatory awareness through training in the business
· Review and approve business documents including procedures, strategies and letters
· Establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally, providing assurance support to all areas of the business e.g. change, strategy, ops
· Support business in identification, management and resolution of incidents as and when required
· Identify and escalate any instances of regulatory breaches via appropriate governance
· Be effective in using and implementing business tools, systems and controls for analysing and monitoring regulatory risks
· Experience of working in a compliance role within the insurance industry, experience of gaining FCA permissions related to insurance will be of relevance, though not essential.
· Experience of working in, or the ability to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of, the consumer credit market
· Demonstrate excellent standards of delivery of compliance best practice in a regulated business
· Excellent communication skills and excellent attention to detail
· Good negotiation skills
· The ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2313 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.