- London Jobs
- £40k - 50k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Financial Lines Claims Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000 – GBP50,000
Location – London (City)
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Claims, Brokerage, Broker, PI, Professional Indemnity, Financial Lines)
· Due to our clients continued successful growth and corresponding increase in workload, they are currently looking for Financial Lines Claims Handler to join their team.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own caseload of Financial Lines claims including Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers and Cyber lines of business.
· The caseload will predominantly consist of UK open market cases alongside some binder / global risks cases.
· To be considered for the role you will have had previous experience of managing a portfolio of Financial Lines claims.
· It is essential that candidates have strong technical claims processing experience with a solid understanding of the London Market.
· Technically, candidates will be proficient in using a number of London Market systems including ECF and CLASS.
· You will pose excellent communications skills and when required attend external client meetings.
· We are looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within their business
· This is predominantly an office-based role with training and study support offered
· Working towards the ACII would be an advantage
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2329 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.