- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title – Full Stack Developer
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP35,000 – GBP40,000
Location – Hertfordshire/Essex
Industry – IT / Development
My client based in Hertfordshire/Essex are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer to add to their rapidly expanding team.
Youll be using the latest open source tools and technologies available to deliver modern software and web applications. Youll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, ensuring the applications/features delivered are high performing, responsive and maintainable.
Youll be responsible for adding new features to our in-house CMS system as well as working on new projects as required – ensuring that new features are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration. If youve got a passion for technology and a love for DevOps then this could be the role for you..
· Be able to Develop, test and maintain website/web-app front-end and back-end using Laravel Framework, Angular 6+ and related technologies.
· Implement new features and fix bugs as needed.
· Write new and update existing tests to cover as much of the code base as is cost efficient.
· Highly experienced with Laravel 5.7+, Angular 6+, Apache, PHP 7.2+, Linux (Ubuntu), NPM, Composer.
· Well versed in software engineering principles (OOP, Closures, etc) & general web technologies.
· GIT (Source Control).
· Proficient understanding of AWS.
· Database experience with MySQL, database design and optimisation.
· Coding standards and best practice guidelines, and test methodology.
· Experience with Responsive, Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
· Working knowledge in designing, implementing and consuming RESTful services.
· Highly experienced with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment techniques
· Knowledge of online security and best practices in a web environment.
· Able to read and understand documentations.
· Ability to work in an Agile environment.
· Excel at picking up new technologies & implementing new techniques as they are acquired.
· Highly motivated and productive, a proactive self-starter.
· Good planning and organisational skills, good time management, with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
· Liaise with the management and the internal users of the app to maintain/troubleshoot/improve any issues.
· Knowledge of UI/ and UX design.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2313 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.