- Surrey Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – HNW New Business Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP35,000 – GBP40,000 + bonus
Location – Surrey
Industry – Insurance
Our Clients High Net Worth business area is going through a lot of exciting change as we look at diversifying and expanding into new markets.
They are looking for an experienced insurance professional who understands or has a keen interest in the high net worth market, who will drive new business, promote our products, and establish long term effective relationships with our customers.
– Collate, analyse and evaluate relevant client personal, business and financial information to complete fact finds and recommend suitable advice, products and services that meet their needs.
– Develop a robust pipeline and contact strategy to identify customers.
– Promote and sell general insurance commercial products or personal lines.
– Educate, support and guide Agents and their staff to promote commercial products and generate leads and appointments that will deliver targeted sales income.
– Build strong business relationships with key stakeholders to establish the company as an effective and profitable provider of insurance services to its customers.
– Complete and submit necessary documentation to provide a robust statutory record of advice and accurate efficient policy information.
Youll have exceptional planning and organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Youll thrive on challenge and love the buzz of closing deals, exceeding targets and reaping the rewards. Whilst youre tenacious in your approach, youll put people first and ensure their experience reflects our longstanding reputation for outstanding customer service.
– 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grades C and above.
– Cert CII desirable.
Annual Group Bonus Scheme (up to 17.5%).
Performance related bonuses.
25 days holiday + bank holidays – with options to buy, sell, or bank up to 5 days each year.
Contributory pension scheme (up to 12%).
Health and well-being plan where you can claim back routine healthcare costs, such as dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy, and much more!
A monthly gym membership benefit (subject to T&Cs).
Restaurant and high street discounts.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.