- London Jobs
- £75k - 100k per year
- Full Time
- Risk & Compliance
Job Title – Insurance Compliance Manager – EMEA
Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBP75,000 – GBP100,000
My client are seeking a Compliance Manager to cover the EMEA region to be the lead on regulatory issues (including insurance regimes, trade and commerce regimes, GDPR) for new territories and new programmes.
Insurance regulatory activities
· Be the lead on regulatory issues (including insurance regimes, trade and commerce regimes, GDPR) for new territories and new programmes. Where required, obtain advice from local lawyers.
· Lead applications for new insurance authorisation eg. Insurance brokerages, insurance agencies.
· Ensure compliance with insurance authorisations both in home territory and in operating territories
· Develop and implement compliance audit/monitoring programmes for higher risk areas especially insurance programmes where clients are selling insurance products
· Regularly review and report on key data from programmes for compliance purposes.
Other regulatory requirements
· Monitor the regulatory and compliance environment
· Lead and implement EMEAs GDPR compliance programme. Act as GDPR data protection manager.
· Develop and implement AML/ sanctions compliance programme
Other authorisations and compliance
· Establish and maintain local trade registrations
· Oversee company secretarial annual filing compliance for entities
External facing activity
· Liaise with regulators and external authorities as appropriate
· Liaise with insurers and clients in relation to compliance matters
Customer facing activities
· Oversee the interests of customers and their fair treatment
· Draft customer terms and conditions and lead input by commercial colleagues into these
· Provide regulatory input into client agreements on compliance matters, where required
Internal facing activity
· Be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures in EMEA
· Preparation of compliance reports to management/ Boards
· Cascading relevant information to personnel and overseeing appropriate training
· Periodic reviews of operational activities and controls including outsourced services
· Compliance colleagues in Group companies especially in ASIA
· Advising on and supporting the Product Governance framework including prior review of new products and services and related materials and processes
· Regular review of existing products and services and related materials
· Lead and implement the risk management function
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 07780 60 59 10 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.